A-M N-V 0-9
close this section of the library Fogarty's Department Store
View the document Fogarty's Department Store
Established by the Irishman William Fogarty in Guyana, this enterprise spread throughout the Caribbean including Trinidad. It was eventually bought by the company Stephens and Todd in 1958. It was located, as seen in this image, along Marine Square (now Independence Square) in Port-of-Spain.