© NALIS 2011
About this collection
A full-text database of digitized paintings and drawings of the Carnival costumes from 1966 to 2007, by internationally acclaimed designer, Wayne Berkeley.
Mr. Berkeley won Band of the Year several times at the Trinidad and Tobago annual carnival celebrations while he was the head designer for Stephen Lee Heung, and then with his own band when he became independent.
Mr. Berkeley also designed for London and American cabarets and musicals.
How to find information in the Wayne Berkeley collection
There are 6 ways to find information in this collection:
- search for particular words that appear in the text by clicking the Search button
- browse documents by Title by clicking the Titles button
- browse documents by Subject by clicking the Subjects button
- browse documents by Keywords by clicking the Keywords button
- browse documents by Date by clicking the Dates button
- browse documents by More by clicking the More button